Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Not A Crime


"A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change." Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

It bothers me that the friendship once shared is now jeopardized because of the politics that has been happening. Change is something we can never defy no matter how much we try. True, the end does not justify the means however though, keep in mind that the means in attaining the said end was not easy, no sir. Not at all.

So before you judge me as who I have become, bare in mind what I had gone through. It may be lighter than your burden but still I went through a process that without it being said, justifies as to where I am now.

The limelight is not for me alone.
I challenge you to share it with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment